Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Hidden Gem in Airfare Search Sites

When searching for low airfare, it's hard to find the best deal. Sure, that's a worn-to-death statement, but it's true.
 
We prefer the less conventional route when searching for cheap travel online. Say it with me now. Beta.itasoftware.com. Just rolls off the tip of your tongue, doesn't it?
 
These guys don't let you book on their site, but that doesn't matter. The search features are simply some of the most powerful I've seen. You need to register for the site, but it's free.
 
This site is a dream come true for the flexible traveler/. Flying out of my home airport of Kalamazoo is expensive. But searching every airport within 300 miles of Kalamazoo opens up lots of options. While some of the scenarios that the site spits out are a bit absurd, it comes with some of the cheapest fares in the world, many with flights that won't be hard to catch. How crazy can you get on this site? I'll post more later on.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I found your site through the Fall Y'all giveaway. I'm interested in Testspin, but just have a couple of questions. If you've got the time would you e-mail me? I've set up an account already, and it seems a little to good to be true? I looked for your e-mail on your site, but couldn't find it. Thanks for your time!

Deals Hunt said...

it seems to be great offer.